Welcome to Business Friendly Wyoming!
Registered Agent, Incorporation and mailing services in Wyoming for companies world-wide since 1982
1005 Country Club Av.
Cheyenne, WY 82001
Phone: 307-221-0597 F ax: 800-474-8547
Form an LLC, L3C, Trust or
All filings are expedited by us by personal filing with the WY SOS and, with some exceptions, can be completed within 3 to 5 working days!
(This service also includes free mail forwarding for up to 50 First Class letters per year.)
Ask us about forming an L3C!
This includes the following
1. Incorporation of entity.
2. Filing completion within three to five working days.
3. First year of registered agent service.
4. Mail forwarding service included, (up to 20 first class letters per year).
4. Faxing or e-mail of copies of filed documents within one working day of completion.
6. Forwarding of completed documents via U.S. priority mail. (Overnight forwarding via FedEx available at an extra fee).
"Virtual offices" available in Wyoming for $760.00 per year
This includes the following services:
Local Wyoming street address.
Mail forwarding service for up to 150 First Class letters per year. (Expanded mail forwarding on request, at a higher price depending on volume.)
Local Wyoming phone number with voice mail.
E-mail address at a Wyoming website.
The top ten reasons to
incorporate, or form an LLC in Wyoming!:
1. No personal state income tax 2. No corporation state income tax
3. No franchise taxes 4. Nominee Directors allowed
5. Among the least expensive corporation fees of any state in the U.S.
6. Quick, easy and convenient (we can usually have a company organized in two or three working days at no extra charge!)
7. Wyoming provides all members of LLCs with personal liability protection and one person LLCs are available.
8. Protection of the United States government world-wide at any U.S. embassy.
9. Wyoming allows most foreign names as corporation or LLC names.
10. All documents are filed by us personally at the Secretary of State's office and we keep you informed as to the status of your filing via e-mail, so you know precisely when you are organized in the state of Wyoming.
We offer a full range of corporation services including:
Incorporation, Registered Agent Service, Nominee Director Service, Apostille services, Mailing Service, Fax Service, ITINs, EINs, Bank Accounts (if approved by the bank)
Check with us on prices, since these will sometimes change, depending on the job.
Methods of payment: Company check, PayPal, ACH transfer, Swift wire transfer
Welcome to our new Companies!
MX Worldwide Resources
L.D. Bundren Painting, Inc.
Wexxtron Exploration and Research LLC
Disclaimer: We do NOT offer legal advice. We are a paralegal company and offer our services to those who have already done their OWN legal research with the aid of lawyers and other financial consultants! If you need an attorney to advise you, we can refer you to a qualified attorney to advise you on Wyoming entities.